Hello everyone! Here is another writing prompt to help stimulate your muse! Hope you enjoy!
There is red in the air. From every angle, it’s all that can be seen, or is just all that you can see? Beads of wet liquid are running down your skin. Your awareness pushes away from the vibrant red and opens to your other senses: Sounds, loud and distant, distinct, eery; a smell–it’s familiar, but you’re not sure why; emotions well inside your veins, calling you to action.
– What is the red in the air? Is it the sky? Ceiling? Something else? Is it the environment or a fixation of the POV?
– What is the wet liquid running down the POV’s skin? Is it sweat? Tears? Blood? Something else?
– What is the smell? Why is it familiar?
– What are the sounds? Are they soothing? Calming?
– What emotions are welling? Fear? excitement? Anxiety?
– What does the POV do next?