You push your foot to the floor and feel the surge of power echo from the earth upwards through your entire body. The world swirls past as you drive. Butterflies in your gut, a slight pressure between your eyes, and somewhere ahead is something that you’ve been waiting for your entire life.
- Is ‘something you’ve been waiting for’ metaphorical or literal?
- Where are they driving to and what do they expect when they get there?
- Where are they driving away from and are they planning to return?
- Do they stop anywhere in between?
- Who is the first person they meet during this journey?