What a better way to begin a new month than with a writing prompt? I hope you enjoy this one!
A song is playing. The rhythm tingles into your limbs, stirring emotions deep within. A memory springs up, a painful one. It weaves its way from a blurry whisper into a vivid imagining that feels so real you are transported back in time. Colors, smells, sounds, sensation. You wish the music would stop.
- What song is playing?
- What is painful about the memory?
- Something that happened to the POV?
- To someone else?
- Something the POV did that they regret?
- Something they lost?
- What are the feelings the POV is experiencing?
- What is the memory?
- What does the POV choose to do next?